My last valentine for this year! When our oldest daughter was born, it truly was love at first sight! This idea came to mind when I saw the Fantabulous Cricut challenge from this week... "Share the Love"! They are having a blog crawl. Go check it out! The creations are awesome and some are offering blog candy if you are interested in that.
What I did:
- Welded heart from Lyrical Letters to rectangle for the card -Cloud 9 paper
- cut just the heart in contrast - boysenberry linen textured CS from J's
- mother and baby from A Child's Year shadowed -I think it is really a girl and her doll, but it worked! :D
- LOVE from Jubilee welded
- white gel pen for trim and "It was...at first sight"
- the inside says... "and we've loved you ever since!!"
Happy Valentine's Day to you!