Saturday, February 26, 2011

Masculine note card

Masculine cards tend to be a challenge for a lot of us, so when I found a blog dedicated to cards for men called... you'll never guess... Cards for men, I was happy to check it out.  This week I have made my first entry to one of their challenges.  
The challenge asked for- 
1 image 
2 design papers 
3 embellishments

This could be a blank note card or a card of encouragement for someone in the ministry or even a special occasion card depending on what I decide to put on the inside (or not).  





What I used:
Me and My Big Ideas paper
cardstock from my stash
ivory grosgrain ribbon
stamp - not sure who made it
buttons

Thanks for looking!!!

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the papers and the image. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the Challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

Sarah said...

Hi, what a fab card, I love the geometric papers you've used. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men for our recipe challenge, good luck xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...