Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Leibster blog award!!



Thank you so much to Donna for this Leibster Award!!!  Check out her blog...Donna's Dreamworks

This blog award is for blogs with less than 300 followers and is to be passed along to 3-5 blogs.  

It is certainly true that the number of followers does not indicate the amount of talent of the blogger because I have found some wonderfully talented crafters with not a lot of followers.  So here are a few great blogs that I have recently found for you to check out as I pass this award along...


Thank you, ladies, for inspiring me!!

5 comments:

designbydonna said...

Debbie, Thanks for you kind words. I checked out some of you cards while on your blog. Your cards are so cute. You have inspired me to use my Cricut more.

Donna said...

OK Debbie, I just gave you another award. Pass it on when you have a chance. Love your cards
D

Cynthia said...

Debbie thank you so much for the blog award. It does mean alot to know that others like what I create, I will be sure to pass it along with pride!

Notes by Nina said...

Thank you for the blog award :) I have passed it along with pleasure.

Megan said...

Thank you for the award. I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...