Friday, May 27, 2011

best DAD - father's day card

I've been working on my card 'order' that includes the need for 4 father's day cards.   I don't know these men really well, but I do know that one of them just got his motorcycle license.  Inspiration!!

Challenges...
Mojo Monday - sketch
Cards for men - no dsp
Fantabulous Cricut - blue and cloud


I used...
~Cordinations cardstock
~Distressed stripes and Diamonds in the rough Cuttlebug folders
~motorcycle from EDPD - I cut it in red, black, and silver and pieced it
~cloud from EDPD
~ brads, tag, and string from my stash
~since for a man, I tore the paper rather than use a 'pretty' punch

Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

WencheP said...

Love it! Fabulous card, great image. Thank you for joining us over at Cards for Men.

-Wenche

Sherrie K. said...

Very nice "guy" card. TFS!
Have a great weekend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

What a super guy card - and perfect for somebody who just got his motorcycle license! I love the letters and little charm.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Patrice said...

Great idea for father's day

Alison said...

The piecing on tha bike is amazing- so detailed! Thanks for playing in our no DP challenge at Cards for Men.
hugs, Alison x

Evanna said...

Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at FCCB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...