Friday, August 12, 2011

Thank you card

Most of my thank you cards tend to be frilly or flowery, but I decided to go a little more 'wild' with this one.  Yeah, I know I need work on my wildness!  :) 

Cricut Cardz Challenge - thank you card with hearts but NO red or pink
Stampin' Sisters in Christ - use a forgotten 'had to have' from your stash
            (mine is the crimper... wanted sooo badly, used it a little and forgot it for a couple of years!)





~DCWV Tahiti Beach paper
~DCWV Hippie Chic cardstock
~hearts from George cut at 1" and 1 1/4"
     -adhered them to the paper then ran it through the crimper
~scalloped square punch
~stamp from ???
~grosgrain ribbon

Thanks for looking!!!

4 comments:

Marita said...

I love this card♥. Love everything; paper, color and the dekorations♥.

Have a nice weekend.

Hugs Marita♫♫

Gwen said...

Debbie, you are so talented I love your work!

Traci M said...

Wild and fun...can't get better than that!! The crimper adds a nice bit of texture to this cute card!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!!

Melissa said...

Very nice job on your card, thanks for joining CCC!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...