Friday, January 27, 2012

Easel Christmas card

After cooking up a cheesecake and some cookies, I was able to 'cook up' a card, too.

I wanted to make a triple easel, but can't figure out how to make the triple easel I saw on a blog.  I know how to make a triple easel, but the dimensions of this one escape me.  I'll keep trying! :)

So this is a simple easel card.

challenges...
jingle belles - "a banner holiday" -get inspired from thier banner... i'll let you try to figure out what part inspired me!  :)
Sweet n Sassy Digi Challenge: SNSDC37 - make an easel card, use a digi


~Paper Studio dsp
~"jingle belles' from Stitchy Bear Stamps (not sure which designer)
~punches, popdots, bling, ribbon from stash
~'for you' from Clear Dollar

Thanks for looking!!!

8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Oh my word, I love that Jingle Bells sentiment ... Don't know if this is the triple easel design you were looking for (http://www.card-making-magic.com/tripleeaselcard.html) ... fantastic holiday card ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

lauren bergold said...

holy WOW what a cool easel card! that sentiment is just gorgeous, in fact i love everything about this lovely greeting! ♥

Electra said...

This is so sweet, I love the colours you have used!

Unknown said...

This is SO cool! Love the easel style, and I really LOVE that paper & sentiment! Great card! Thanks so much for popping by my blog :)

Deborah Frings said...

Such rich colours, super papers. It's fab|!

Lorraine said...

The dark background with those ornaments is so striking and pretty. Great paper choice. The sentiment - perfection!

Marie Bingaman said...

I really like the colors of your card! Very cool! :)

chrissy xx said...

http://kizzydesigns.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-01-13T09:40:00Z&max-results=3
and
http://janeslovelycards.blogspot.com/search/label/Shirt%20card
Have a look at these two Debbie! Much nicer than mine lol.....
Thank you for calling.
Chrissyxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...