Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Merry Christmas tall (long?) card

Another Christmas card.  I'm trying to keep up with the jingle belles challenges this year.  Since they are only every two weeks, I should be able to, and when I can, I will try to make at least 2 cards.  It's kind of funny that for this challenge, I was the first poster, and now I'm going to be close to being the last one, too! :)

I really love the sketches at clean & simple!   I've pointed a friends who are wanting to start making cards to this site.  The sketches are clean and simple, but beautiful!! 

This is for both of these challenges...
jingle belles - "a banner holiday" -this time I took the colors and bells for my inspiration
clean&simple 176 - sketch -I made mine a little longer






~Colorbok white cardstock
~Core'dinations red and blue
~Slice shimmer pearl vine for the bells
~Sizzix Snowflakes and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folders
~MME sentiment
~bells at 1" from Christmas Noel cart
~Fiskars Threading Waters punch
~hemp cord
~foam dots

Thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Gwen said...

Very cute Debbie! I love how clean and simple it is.

Lisa said...

So pretty, love the blue background!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow, this is ♥BRILLIANT♥ both as a totally fab take on our banner AND as a version of that C&S sketch! i especially looooooooooove that you've been able to combine both of those briefs into one show-stopper of a card! well done, indeed! ♥

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Debbie,

Ahhhh you and my sister are both so clever - taking care of Christmas wayyyy ahead of time. I will hopefully do this too!

I am really REALLY liking this long format to cards and mean to attempt some soon. I even have envelopes for them, whats stopping me, hay?

Blessings,
Barb

PS thanks SO much for stopping at my blog and leaving a comment, it means a LOT to me!

Marie said...

Super card, Debbie. Love the clean uncluttered look. The embossing is FAB.

Cindy Beland said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card,I LOVE the great embossing and color combo!AWESOME job!:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...