Monday, February 20, 2012

More CAS sympathy cards

A couple of quick post today of cards made this weekend.  My family will be going away for a funeral later this week.

These are a few more CAS sympathy cards.
One of the recipients is a card maker.  When she thanked me, she told me that sympathy cards are difficult for her to make but she liked the one I gave her because it was bright and encouraging. I made 3 similar but the yellow is my favorite.  The blue totally hidden behind the yellow is just like it (only blue!).

I'm submitting this to CAS-ual Fridays #40- "tie one on" (use ribbon)





~Clear Dollar digi images, paper pieced
~cardstock scraps and ribbon from my stash

Thanks for dropping by!!



4 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful uplifting cards, Debbie. I definitely have go get busy and make some Sympathy cards...yours are just lovely.

Michele Gross said...

Wonderfully designed! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jennifer said...

These are perfect! Cheerful and bright is wonderful to receive in these circumstances!

Notes by Nina said...

These are so cute, love that image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...