Friday, February 10, 2012

"Patchpal" ducky birthday card for little boy

Here's a birthday card for a little boy... probably for first or second birthday.  

After burning (I mean really burning!!) some brownies and making my whole house reek, I decided it was time to head for the craft room!   I got some new stamps from Clear Dollar this week and was eager to use them!  Isn't this little patched ducky just the cutest??

Challenges...
Mojo Monday 227 - sketch
Birthday Sundaes #42 - Birthday with wording on front
Celebrate the Occasion #49 - anything goes birthday






~Making Memories 'pitter patter' dsp
~Patchpal Ducky and sentiment from Clear Dollar
~Copics and distress inks
~Large and Small Labels Nesties
~ribbon and button from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!!

13 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Oh my.....rubber ducky, orange and blue....you made this for me, right? Some of my very favourite things...haaa!
I love EVERYTHING about it....fabulous!

Marie said...

You're so right, Debbie, that duckie is the cutest! Love how he's sitting in a puddle of water. Great color combo.

Gwen said...

This is so sweet! I love that little duck he is adorable.

Nita said...

This is adorable! I love the paper and colour choices. :) Is it weird that I know ALL the words to the rubber ducky song (it is, I know)?. That's exactly what came to mind when I saw this. :) :) :)
Nita
www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

Adrian said...

adorable! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Jennifer said...

This is really cute! It's going to make a lot of smiles! Love the papers you used and this little ducky is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great card!! Love the Duck :) I really have to buy distress ink and copics!!!

chrissy xx said...

One cute duck! LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx

Becky said...

This is so cute..
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment for the hop.
Hugs & Blessings :)

Kathy said...

Debbie, this little ducky card is so pretty -yes it could also be used as a new baby card for a boy :-)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card, Debbie! Love the darling image and mix of patterns! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Esther said...

Awww! Really cute!
Thanks for joining us at CTO!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

So cute, love your adorable details! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Anything Goes Birthday" Challenge :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...