Sunday, February 5, 2012

White embossed thank you card

 Monochromatic isn't often my first choice, but I need to do it more because I like it!!  This is an all white card except for the image.  

I just got a new Impressabilities die and was eager to try it out, too!!

Challenges...
Celebrate the Occasion #48 - thank you card and must use a punch
Tuesday Morning Skethes #131 - sketch
Card Crafter's Circle #8 - white on white (can have colour on image)  *I didn't misspell... I may live in NY, but I'm CDN, and this challenge is based in Australia!  :) :) :)


~Colorbok cardstock
~Impressabilities circles
~Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes embossing folder
~Fiskars threading Water border punch, circle and scalloped punch
~ my own image  from clipart -I used crayon resist technique tha I heard about from TMS #94
~sentiment stamp and ribbon from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!!!

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Beautiful flowers Debbie, and I love how you added your sentiment to the lovely embossing! Thanks for sharing over at Card Crafter's Circle! I love to see your creations!

Marie said...

Very elegant white on white card, Debbie. Love the soft coloring and the new embossing folder, it looks lovely with the circle image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Adrian said...

Beautiful, love the clean look! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

Theresa said...

Hi Debbie, your card is just wonderful. Love the background embossing. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Shelly said...

So pretty! Love the White on white, it's very elegant!
Have a SUPER day!
Shelly

Melissa Craig said...

Wow Debbie - this is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Amy said...

What a pretty card- love the embossing!! Thanks for playing at CTO this week :)Amy

girlia said...

Too cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CTO for the thank you (must use a punch)stamp.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love the pretty white on white and the punch of color in your beautiful image! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for our Thank you (use a punch) challenge :)

Vicki Fraser said...

WOW is right - looks fantastic :)

Pauline said...

WOW Debbie...your creations are always stunning! I love the white textures... a fabulous layout that really showcases the image! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...