Monday, January 14, 2013

Puppy love


Wow!  I got 3 cards made today!!  I'd been feeling like I just could not "get my sparkle on" and still do a bit, but at least I did get something accomplished!  

Here's a Valentine card made with these cute little puppies from Daydream Designs. 


~Daydream Designs colored digi from Snowbaby Love Colored Set and Snowbaby Love Sentiments Set
~scraps of various Valentine papers
~MS border punch
~sketch from The Sweet Stop: SSS193 so I'm entering that challenge

Thanks for stopping by!! 

12 comments:

Jenée said...

That is a really cute image. The little pups remind me of our little beagle. You've made a wonderful card.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, I love this!! Those puppies are so sweet!! The colors and papers are fabulous!! What an awesome card :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wow...you have been a busy lady! These little pups are so cute! Love all the papers and sweet layers on your card!

Peanut said...

Aaww, soo adorable. The white one looks a little like my Snoopi. Lovely punched borders.

Janice M said...

What a cute Valentine card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Debbie. Darling image and pretty papers... the scallop borders look great. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaaah too cute Debbie, the image is so sweet and your background layout is wonderful!

Jessi Fogan said...

Well now I like that way of phrasing it...get your sparkle on! I love how this turned out - those PUPS! so cute. I know precisely how you feel, though, when the ideas come hard instead of easy.

MariLynn said...

You definitely got your sparkle on with this card. Just adorable!!

Kate said...

This is so, so cute!! The image is adorable and I love the layered borders. What a fabulous touch!

Patti P. said...

Adorable, aren't they sweet and I love all of the borders!

Patti P. said...

Adorable, aren't they sweet and I love all of the borders!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...