Monday, May 13, 2013

A bit more "Mother's Day" for you...


I've got a card for a challenge to show you.  I made it early last week but didn't get it posted.  Today I realized I'd better get with it since the challenge ends late tomorrow!!   


This is a CASE.  I saw this card and loved how Ellen had placed the stamp over the strip.   She explained that she stamped both the base and the strip and lined them up.  I am obviously a little dense and always stamped over the strip and was never pleased with the result.  Now I know the secret!!  :) 

This is for Imagine That... digis by Kris: Progressive Challenge #6.  The image is Rose Blessings - Color.  I combined three flowers and fussy cut them.  My stamp is a rubber stamp from Stampendous.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


7 comments:

Kristine said...

Well how clever!! :) I like the sentiment stamped on the strip like that. And pretty rose cluster too - that's a lot of fussy cuttin' - you must be very patient *Ü* Thank you so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenges this week!!
Blessings 2 U!
Kris

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Debbie!! That image is so beautiful!! I love the strip of patterned paper you used!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Beautiful card my friend! Thanks for sharing that little tip about stamping on the strip - smart! Your roses are gorgeous by the way!

Peanut said...

Looks good to me. The sentiment across the strip is quite a unique look...and I like it! Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Tress said...

Beautiful! Love how you used three roses in different sizes!

Jessi Fogan said...

Those roses are gorgeous - I love those colours! And isn't it funny how some tricks just seem so OBVIOUS once you know them?

Sue McMahon said...

Hey! I haven't seen this one! It's beautiful. Great use of the different colored roses. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...