Friday, May 3, 2013

My first M5D DT post!!


Last Friday, I shared that I'm now on the McMahon Five Designs design team!  Today is my first DT creation! 

Fridays at M5D mean either a new release or a flashback of previous releases.   This week is new release week!

My image is a new image called Puddle Jumper



Isn't this a cute image??  I love that sweet sentiment, too!
  
I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers, cut it out using Spellbinders Small Labels, backed it with Echo Park's "Splash" DP (appropriate, don't you think?), embossed it with Spots & Dots, used an MS border punch, and finished it off with twine and a button. 

M5D has several artists and brands of digis available and mine is from Draw Me A Daydream.


Puddle Jumper has a colored digi, outline, and 3 sentiments.  


If you'd like to check out all of this week's release, just go over to the McMahon Five Designs blog to see all of the new images and the DT's creations using the new releases.  

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!






12 comments:

Kathy W. said...

Hi Debbie, this is an awesome card, I love the colors!! Looking forward to creating with you on M5D!

Lesley said...

This is adorable!! Congrats on your new DT gig!!!

Nana said...

Adorable, love the image.

Have a creative day.
Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Debbie!! The image is so sweet!! I love the sentiment!! The design and papers are fabulous!! Happy Friday my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Anne-Marie said...

Oh, how sweet is this? Gorgeous little image and a perfect sentiment, and you coloured it beautifully....love this, Debbie! Huge congrats on your new role...hope you have a ton of fun! x

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Debbie, this image is so cute and I love the fun bright colours you used.

Kristine said...

awww... very cute image and love your card Debbie *Ü* Very bright and colorful is a great contrast for the rainy day. Have a blessed weekend! *Ü*

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

i LOVE it! Sometimes not showing a head is even more drama and mysterious! What a fun fun card!

~ Jo ~ said...

Debbie this is gorgeous! I love the colors too!

Hugs,
Jo

Peanut said...

Oh so cute! The DPs are just perfect for this image.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a fabulous card Debbie! Love the colors and papers:-)

Sue McMahon said...

So happy to have you joining us, Debbie! It's going to be fun getting to know you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...