Thursday, July 11, 2013

Christmas in July :)


Tomorrow is Friday!!  :) :) :)  Actually, I don't really care what day of the week it is... there is always something going on!!  And July is going by waaaaaay too quickly!!

So after complaining about time flying... what kind of card do I have to show you?  A Christmas card!!!   After all, it is only 167 days away! 



This doesn't have the traditional look to it, but I was pleased with it!   I made this using digi image, paper, and sentiment from Doodle Pantry.  These are some of July's new releases.   The Vintage Lamppost set is FREE with any purchase until July 24.  The Holiday Greetings set is FREE if you play along with Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #36 this month.




Once it was all printed out, it was easy to cut everything with my Spellbinders and finish it off with a touch of ribbon, a button tied with hemp cord, and some adhesive pearls. 

Challenges...
The Paper Players #153 - Christmas in July
Merry Monday - month long "anything goes" 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!


16 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Warm and ohhhhhh sooooo pretty!!!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty...a beautiful image for a Christmas card! And I agree with you about July...too much stuff going on! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Debbie, this is a stunner! Love the non-traditional colors and your fabulous design.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

What a warm, lovely image! Your layout is beautiful and the sentiment is just perfect. I know what you mean about this summer flying by - I've been working on "Christmas in July" projects all month. I know it will sneak up on me just like it does every year ;)

Peanut said...

Gorgeous! Love the dp and image. Great card for a man.
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Nance Leedy said...

Wow, your coloring makes the lantern positively GLOW! Lovely job...so glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! Your coloring makes the lamppost positively GLOW! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh how pretty and it makes a beautiful Christmas card.

Amy Johnson said...

Such a warm and beautiful Christmas Card!

Bonnie said...

Wow, Debbie, I would never thought to use brown and yellow for a Christmas card, but it works so well! Fantastic card! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Merry Monday! Wow!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful card, love the use of the non traditional colours and the image and design go wonderfully together!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

Only 167 days away, oh my goodness, lol! Great Christmas card I had better get busy!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Debbie,I love the vintage image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Lesley said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Jennipher said...

Your work with these digital images is quite amazing. I never did quite manage to come up with anything using digis that I was really proud of. But, you my friend have it mastered.

Unknown said...

It may not be traditional colors, but it's gorgeous Debbie! I love how elegant it looks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...