Friday, July 12, 2013

Summertime new releases at McMahon Five Designs!


Good morning to you!!  Are you enjoying your summer?  We are!  In June, our family went on vacation and had a wonderful time!!   We loved the Bronx Zoo, the 9/11 Memorial, the Liberty Bell, Six Flags Great Adventure, and the kids had fun in the waves of the Atlantic one evening until the lightning and thunder!!   We've been busy since being back, but we were able to finally get our pool cleaned out and filled and went in yesterday for the first time.  It felt so good!!

Enough about me... today you can find some fantastic new releases at McMahon Five Designs!!   To see them all in one place and some great creations by the DT, click HERE for the post at McMahon Five Designs Blog.  

We saw lots of turtles and tortoises at the zoo so this image just jumped at me when I saw it!



My card is made using Kris's Beach Girl set and At The Beach digi papers. 




Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!  Please stop by the BLOG to see all the wonderful creations with all the great new releases!!

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I just found your blog this morning - happened upon it, sort of by accident. I love your turtle and "sunburst" card. Your style is gorgeous. Sooooo... I got to searching through your ENTIRE blog. Yes... every page clear back to your very first one. I've enjoyed so many of your projects - and pinned some so I could be inspired again. I hope that's okay. I also loved seeing how you've grown so much - in your creativity as well as your blogging. Thank you for giving me an enjoyable hour or so of perusing this morning. I'm now a follower and will look forward o seeing many more incredible things on your blog. I, too, am a pastor's wife, so we have a common bond. ;)

Kristine said...

awww... what an adorable card with my li'l baby sea turtle Debbie!! :) My daughter Carly just LOVES turtles and wants to go work for the turtle rescue in Florida some day. So I just had to draw a couple turtles for her. LOVE your simple layout - really makes it stand out. Thanks so much, will add this to my store :) Sounds like your vacation was fabby!! Can't wait to go to the beach in another week. Hugs!

Jennifer said...

Such a wonderful set! I just love that little turtle! Wonderful papers to!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, what a cute card! The turtle is simply adorable! I love the matching pattern paper and the fun string:) Great design!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Super card, love the little turtle, adorable or what.You background monochromatic colour scheme looks great!

Peanut said...

WOW! Stunning colours! This card is just oozing with summer goodness.

Cheryl said...

Too cute! Love the turtle-y awesome sentiment! ;)

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh yes, that sentiment! That is fun :)
I'm so glad you guys had a great time on vacation - it sounds like it was! And I BET the pool felt good - with this heat the kids must be very glad for it!

Kate said...

Waaaa!!! This made me smile. I always love plays on words! What a super card, Debbie!

I'm so glad you had such a great time on your holiday. It sounds like so much fun - especially swimming in the Atlantic. The scent of the Atlantic is one of my favourite smells. I'll try not to be jealous and just be happy for you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...