Tuesday, July 16, 2013

TMS #207


It's Tuesday again!   Time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  A great big THANK YOU to all who played along with us for our 4th birthday party!!   We had 79 entries!  Wow!!!  Many crafters created with more than one sketch and we even had a few who used all 4!!  Great job!!!   Be sure to check yesterday's post to see if you won!!

This week is our Judged Challenge with a Twist!   
This week's twist is... use an animal image!!

Our sponsor is My Creative Classroom!  


Here's our sketch...



I made a grad card...  (Going to have to make another since I just sold this one!)



Supplies...
~Basic Gray 'Infuse' DP
~Darice 'Large Petal' embossing folder
~Bugaboo 'congratulations to ewe'
~Spectrum Noir markers
~Spellbinders Large and Small Labels
~twine


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Angela
Bonnie  
Melissa

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

14 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

That sheep is just too fun! I love the embossing - it makes the stripes stand out even more in the background!

Jenée said...

Your cards always remind me that I own a gazillion embossing folders that I totally forget about when making a card. You use yours so skillfully and beautifully that it makes me hang my head in shape. This is a wonderful card!

Donna said...

I totally love the DP! And Bugaboo images are so cute. Great embossing folder too!

Laura said...

I love the punny sentiment! This is so cute!

Lisa said...

So fun!! Those sheep make me smile!! I love the colors of the background and embossing!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cheryl said...

No matter how many times I see this cute ewe, it makes me smile! LOVE the embossed dp, and multiple wraps of twine.

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Debbie :) love your card!! the sheep is adorable ♥ :) hugs Marlou xx

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card Debbie!The sheep is so darling and love the fun embossing! Adorable card my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy Johnson said...

So super cute! I love how you embossed on the dp!

Peanut said...

What an adorable image. Love that embossed background and the DP is fabulous.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fab grad card,love the adorable image and the fabulous embossing! The twine finishes it off so well!
hugs
Glenda

Jennipher said...

Your grad cards are absolutely adorable! I can see why it's already sold. Too cute.

Kate said...

This is SO cute, Debbie! What an adorable lamb with just the right amount of colour. I love the little sentiment tab under the mat too. So cute!

Melissa Craig said...

Nicely done! And that's awesome that you sold it! I think these Bugaboo sheep are way too cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...