Saturday, March 8, 2014

Owly birthday wishes!!



This was a fun card to make!  I let the paper do most of the work, and this image is so cute and fun that it just made me happy every time I looked at it! 


My image is Doodle Pantry's Birthday Fall Critters.  The image and sentiment were cut out with Spellbinders Labels Five.  My DP is Basic Grey "Fact."  I put some Glossy Accents to make the owl's eyes standout... all my googly eyes were too big or I would have used some.  The ribbon is the last bit of some AC ribbon, and the enamel dots are Heidi Grace.




Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

7 comments:

Peanut said...

The image is sooo cute... especially his eyes! Such a fun card, Debbie.

Jessica G. said...

Very cute and the glossy accents really makes his eyes pop!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is darling, Debbie! What a happy card with the cutest owl and wonderful ribbon treatment and design. This card is going to bring someone big smiles

Dawn Frost said...

That owl is so sweet I just LOVE his huge eyes! Perfect birthday card.

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, your little owl is super sweet and I love this layout.

Marsha said...

So cute. Really great choice of ribbon.

Lola said...

Love your owl and I really like how you attached your pretty ribbon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...