Saturday, April 5, 2014

New Release from McMahon Five Designs


Happy Saturday to you!!  Today we have some new releases over at McMahon Five Designs!!

I've got a cute teddy bear to wish somebody a "happy birthday!"



I used the colored cutie and sentiment from Birthday Bear from Imagine That! digis by Kris.



My DP is DCWV "Birthday Wishes" 6x6 stack.  My images are cut out using spellbinders Labels Three.  The metal dots are Heidi Grace.

Challenges...
Digi Sketch Challenge - Bears (I used the sketch and the theme)
Crafty Cardmakers and More #113 - "You've Been Framed"

Click HERE to visit the M5D BLOG to see all the new releases and the wonderful creations by the rest of the DT!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!!

8 comments:

Lin said...

Adorable image, and such a cute card. Love the numbers background as it makes it perfect for any 'number' birthday.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers and More

My name is Cindy said...

Cute card - love that background paper! Thank you for joining us at Craft Cardmakers and More! Cindy

Brenda said...

Super cute card! I am loving that cutie bear and that fabulous paper. Hugs

Kristine said...

Love your card Debbie! That numeral paper is just so perfect with this birthday bear - cute, CUTE!! *Ü*
xxKris
Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Unknown said...

Awww cutie! Thank you for joining in with us at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck!
Marylee DT xxx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Oh this is so sweet. Love the background paper and the sentiment.

J said...

Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more... I love the bear!

Jackie

Lola said...

Such a cute and colorful birthday wish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...