Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Happy Bird-day! TMS #268


Happy Tuesday!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  (I know I start the same way every week, but I can't think of any better way to do it! LOL)

We've got a great sketch (as always!!) and Melissa is sponsoring with a $10 voucher to... you'll have to keep reading to find out! ;)

Here's my "bird-day" card...


My fun image and sentiment are from Doodle Pantry's Birthday Birdie COLOR plus.  The DP is MME Indie Chic "Saffron."  (Not quite as bright pink IRL!)  I cut using Spellbinders Standard Circles and Petite Scalloped Circles.  {I lost one of my circles... I have no idea how or where... it was the middle size... you know, the size needed for just about EVERYTHING!!}

Here's our fun sketch by OneCraftyMama, aka Jessi...



As I said, our own wonderful and awesome Melissa is sponsoring and giving a $10 voucher to Simon Says Stamp!!   Cool prize!!!




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the rest of our DT...

Jenee 
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you come and play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

7 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is a great sketch. I love DP little birdie and you have coloured him up beautifully. Love how the green and burgundy compliment each other.
Blessing hugs,
Teresa

Kris B said...

Cute bird-day card Debbie! Adorable image and I love the pun! Hope your circle die shows up soon. I feel your frustration, it drives me nuts when I can't find one of my dies!

Lola said...

Such a cute card, but you really got me laughing thinking about losing a die and how you will never stop looking for those darn things! Some day....it will show up.

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet card. I love the image and the colors you chose, they work so well together.

Peanut said...

That is just the cutest little birdie. The DP is so pretty.
x Asha

Notes by Nina said...

Such a cute card, I love the great blend of colours. I loose my dies all the time, then I find them in the oddest places. Come to think of it a couple are still MIA :).

Jessi Fogan said...

I'm always losing dies. I keep them in their packages and I really don't know how they keep falling out! Ugh! Hope it turns up soon!
This card is beyond adorable - I haven't used that image in forever, I'd better print it out :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...