Monday, November 24, 2014

Thanks!!


I've got a fun thank you card to show you...



My image is Doodle Pantry "Pumpkin Monkey."  Isn't he cute?!?  This is what pumpkins are for... looking good.  I might be the only person on the planet who doesn't like pumpkin pie, but I can stand alone. :)  They are so cute to decorate with, but that's all they're good for, IMHO. :) 

Challenges...
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) -- Thanks/Thanksgiving
Sentimental Sunday #234 - Heartfelt thanks
Sister Act #84 - Anything goes
Paper Pretties PWC337 -- Thanksgiving/Be thankful

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is so sweet! I love the cute image and how you showcased it, Debbie! Love the button, ribbon and twine treatment! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Thanks/Thanksgiving” Challenge!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Gorgeous. I love that plaid paper and the button accent is perfect.

Jessi Fogan said...

My husband doesn't like it either. You crazy NBers ;) This is so cute, and I love that ribbon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...