Tuesday, August 25, 2015

More Christmas - TMS #315


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I've mentioned that I'm working on Christmas cards... here is my third in a week! :)


 
My image is from Digital Delights.  This little cutie is Candy Wreath Natasha.
My DP is K&Co "Mod Holiday."  I used adhesive bling instead of the stitched element... my sewing machine is a Husqvarna embroidery machine so I don't sew paper on it.

Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights. You could win some of Wendy's adorable images!!




 Here's our wonderful sketch by Jessi...


 
Challenges I'm entering...
Wags 'n Whiskers #160 - Frame it (2nd entry)
Christmas Card Challenge #38 - Anything goes
Craft Your Passion #276 - Anything goes 
Through the Craft Room Door Aug 25-31 - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Jenee
Jessi
Kris
Melissa
Nina

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Donna said...

Such an adorable image Debbie. Great take on the sketch. Love your color combo. Have an awesome week!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Simply adorable!

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Cute card & accents! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
Carolyn, DT

Jenée said...

So very cute, Debbie. My daughter had suggested I use blue for the dress, but I went with gold instead (smile). Your card is nice and clean and the image really stands out.

Kris B said...

Sweet little Christmas card Debbie! Wonderfully colored and I really like the bling in place of the stitching! I do not have a sewing machine, so all my stitching is by hand.

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Debbie, I love the blend of papers and colours.

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness - how sweet is this! I love the blend of traditional and non-traditional. Really adorable. You're so good to be on top of Christmas cards.

Tanvi said...

Such a fun card with an adorable image! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#276! Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...