Monday, February 1, 2016

Congratulations, Blogiversary Winner!


Happy Monday to you!  It is February 1, can you believe it?  That means January is over and it's time to choose the winner(s) of my blogiversary candy! :) 


Drum roll, please......

Winner of the parcel of mixed goodies is...





Congratulations to #9 turtlebug - a new follower!  :)



And the winner of the Damask embossing folders is...


Congratulations to #5 Donna - a longtime follower!  :)


Yes, I drew for that prize even if I didn't make 200 followers.  I have to say that something very strange happened.  My hubby and I were both sick last week.  Unfortunately, we're still fighting whatever this is. :(   For that reason, I was a little (actually a lot) out of it some days.  I had previously been keeping an eye on my followers number and saw 199.  Yay, I thought, only one more to go.  I was really miserable last week and didn't pay a lot of attention to anything, but when I checked followers on Sunday, it said 187.  What???    I did a quick google search and saw that others had suddenly lost followers with no explanation.  ???  It's weird, but I decided to give away this prize, too, anyway. 

So CONGRATULATIONS, ladies!!  I hope you enjoy your prizes!!  


2 comments:

Donna said...

Thanks so much Debbie. I believe Google dropped everyone who didn't have a Google account, so anyone who joined your blog anonymously was dropped off the list. Many people lost followers. I hope you and your husband are feeling better now. It's tough when you are both sick at the same time. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I won Debbie's 200 Followers Blogiversary Contest!! Have been creating cards for 5+ yrs. and never entered my cards for a chance of winning a prize. I was only looking for card challenges to keep my mojo going and for inspiration and liked the format of Debbie's Blog. Was so happy for Debbie celebrating her five-year anniversary and decided to congratulate her on this awesome accomplishment!
Thank you Debbie, so very much, continued success...you will soon hit 2000 followers!
Josie
(TurtleBug)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...