Saturday, March 26, 2016

Wishing you a quick recovery


I've got a get well card to share today...


It was pretty quick and simple to put together.  Then, of course, I realize I had mismeasured, so it wasn't the proper size for the card base. :/  I didn't want to mess it up by pulling it apart, so I left it.
The colored image is Doodle Pantry's Mini Rose Pot Color Plus and the sentiment is from Boo-boo Birdie & Ants.  These were cut using Spellbinders Circles and Petite Ovals.  The DP is Prima Something Blue.

Challenges...
Creative Moments #89 - anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations #17 - anything goes
Fab 'n' Funky #297 - flowers


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!

3 comments:

Kate said...

This is so pretty! I'm not sure what was mis-measured as it all looks fabulous to me!

Marlou McAlees said...

hi Debbie :) this is beautiful , thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed Easter, hugs Marlou xx

Patti said...

Such a pretty card Debbie - this would help anyone feel better!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...