Sunday, December 4, 2016

A Christmas hello - CCC #1


Happy Sunday to you!!   I've got a simple card for you today...

 

I forgot to take a pic at an angle that it can be seen, but I used my Wink of Stella marker to put some shimmer on the red lines.  It added a little interest and is very pretty IRL.

My paper is the Paper Studio.  The "bling on a roll" is Recollections.  My sentiment is from Christmas Poems from Flonz.  It is cut using Spellbinders Labels 18.  I inked the edges with some white ink then added a baker's twine bow.  

Today, the challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is a word prompt... candy cane.  *Remember the only real rule is that you make a Christmas card.


Our challenge is changing a bit.  We will now be every other week.  The challenge starts at 12 PM EST on Sunday and goes for a week and a half... closing the Wednesday before the next challenge begins.   

Thanks so much for stopping and have a blessed day!!

4 comments:

Donna said...

Very pretty Debbie. Love that striped paper. And a wonderful sentiment too.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Such a pretty card! I love that you added shimmer to the red stripes and that greeting is fabulous! Looking forward to working alongside you at Christmas Card Challenges!!

Stacey -- DT Sister

Greta said...

Love making the sentiment the focal point & the candy cane background is fabulous!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! Love that twine bow. Super cool. Karen (CCC DT sister)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...