Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Just a note - TMS #440


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!!  I've for a note card... literally... to show you... :)



My paper is DCWV Performance.  My die is Memory Box Virtuoso.  The flower is Petaloo.  My sentiment is from PTI Botanical Silhouettes. Pretty simple, but I'm happy with how it turned out. 


This week is our last sketch revisit, and this one is Melissa's favorite...




Tuesday Morning Sketches is sponsoring this week. The prize is this really cute Heidi Swapp stamp set...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...
Carol
Janice
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

9 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute!

Melissa Craig said...

What a great guy card - I mean its the kind of card that would great for both guy or girl. I love the die cut music score, too. Very nicely done.

Donna said...

Love the musical theme and what a great die that is with the musical scale. Very pretty card!

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Debbie, I love the paper and colours and the music die is fantasic.

Carol L said...

This is such a wonderful note card for a music teacher or someone who just loves music! Love the papers and neutral colors too. Wonderful take on the sketch!

Patti said...

Hey Debbie, I love your notes, note card! If you lived nearby I would be asking if I could borrow your die :) my neighboor is a retired piano professor and his birthday is in April, I have his wife over to make cards once a month. It's nice living next to a pianist and hearing live music on my way to the mailbox at times.

Camille Short said...

I love this card!

Being Mrs Miles said...

I always love a music themed card as my Mr is a musical man LOL! Your soft palette of beiges and browns set a lovely tone. Very nice!

Janice M said...

Great card and use of that die cut! I have a similar type die and need to figure out a way to use it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...