Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Thank you - TMS #461

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!   



My week is crazy busy, so no time for much chit-chat.  My DP is scraps.  The black frame is Spellbinders Labels 18.  The oval is cut and emossed using CottageCutz Double Stitched Ovals.  My sentiment is Heidi Swapp.  My flower is Spellbinders Blossoms 5.  I added twine and a brad from my stash.      

Here's the sketch...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Donna said...

Wonderful sketch this week Debbie. Love your card. The team really did a nice job with your sketch! Have a super day!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It’s a great sketch and I just love the papers you put together. Great job!

Carol L said...

Great choice of papers and cardstock, and I love those layered dies for the sentiment! Hope you have a great week ahead!

Patti said...

I do love the sketch Debbie and your card has the perfect blend of deep tones!

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! Great use of decorative paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...