Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Baby congrats - TMS #468


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week...  {{Sorry my post is a couple of hours late!!!}} 



I made this because I was going through my dies and realized I had never used this adorable little cow and that it would be perfect for this sketch!  Isn't she cute??!??   The die is an unbranded one from Cheapo Dies.  It's framed with Spellbinders Petite Ovals.  The clear sentiment is Pebbles "Baby."  It's cut with a fishtail from Spellbinders Lacey Pennants.  My paper is AC "My Baby."  A button and twine from my stash finished it off.

Here's our sketch for the week...



Challenges...
Fab 'n' Funky #405 - babies
Cardz 4 Galz #78 - dies and/or punches
Fussy and Fancy #219 - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #348 - #349 - anything goes w/ uplifting sentiment
Polkadoodles #34 - anything goes
Happy Little Stampers Aug - anything goes w/ dies


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Debbie Mageed said...

This is such a cute card! I really love the sweet cow as well as the dolphin. Thank you for playing with my Dies/Punches Challenge at Cardz 4 Galz and hope you can join us again soon.

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

This is gorgeous Thanks for joining us in our week 34 Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Michelle DT

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

Helen x

Andrea W said...

Darling baby card! That die cut little cow is really cute.

Patti said...

This is so cute, your die cuts and embellishments are all so perfect - glad you pulled out that lonely die!

Carol L said...

Now this is a sweet baby card! I first thought you'd cut all those little banners before I read it was dsp! Well done on the sketch!

Melissa Craig said...

Awww Debbie - this is so sweet. A cow! Oh my goodness, how sweet is that little guy. He's perfect for a baby card.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...