Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Hello! - TMS #470


9/11 -- Today is the 17th anniversary of that horrific day.  May we never forget the lives lost nor the need to continue to stand for freedom!  {{If you are ever in NYC, please take time to visit the 9/11 Memorial!!}}





~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Here's my card for this week's challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches!   



My flowers are a colored image from Doodle Pantry that's been sitting on my table awhile.  It's cut out with CottageCutz Stitched Circles.  My DP is the Paper Studio the Linen Door.  The "hello" is from an unbranded set of several words that I got from some deal of the day place awhile back.  The dark panel was cut with an unbranded rectangle set then the end cut with the same circle to fit the sketch.  


Here's our sketch for the week...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Your card is lovely, everything just pops, I love the subtle background paper!

Carol L said...

What a pretty way to say Hello through the mail! Love how you colored those flowers!

Melissa Craig said...

It's such a pretty card - love those pre-colored images, they make for a real quick card. That paper is lovely, too.

Patti said...

This pulled together wonderfully Debbie, gives me hope for some of what's laying on my desk!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...