Tuesday, September 18, 2018

It Is Well - TMS #471


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!



For this card, I stamped the verse from Sweet n Sassy Hymn Blocks on watercolor paper with Versamark and heat  embossed with white.  I then sponged on TH  stormy sky distress ink.  I was trying for a more mottled look, but this is what I ended up with.  The DP is the Paper Studio the Linen Door.  My die cut is Darice Swirl Scroll die. 


Here's the sketch for this week...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very peaceful looking card.

Carol L said...

I had to laugh at Melissa's comment that we have an advantage LOL That Darice swirl die makes everything look so pretty, including your card. I like the muted color background with that nice sentiment panel in soft blue too. Very pretty!

Patti said...

I love the verse Debbie and hmmmm something tells me that beautiful die was your inspiration for the sketch lol. Love your card as always!

Melissa Craig said...

This is so pretty. I love gray and yellow together, it's just so calming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...