Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Endless possibilities - TMS #475


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week's sketch is so fun... with endless possibilities!  You can change up the decorative element in many different ways... I actually made 5 cards with 3 different elements... paisley, snowflakes, and flowers! :)  
Here's the first one...



I created and cut these paisleys using Make-the-Cut and my Cricut.  The sentiment is Spellbinders Die D-Lites Sentiments 6.  My paper is from my scrap box.  A few sequins finished if off.  

Another paisley card... using Stampin Up Paisley Framelits. 




Snowflakes, anyone?


Sweet n Sassy snowflakes and Pink and Main sentiment die 

Sorry for the reflection of my red sweater!! :D 

That silver card is my favorite, so I'm entering it into a few challenges...

CraftyHazelnut's Christmas #407 - anything goes or twist (I did AG)
52 Christmas Card Throwdown Oct Colour challenge - silver
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #486 - Christmas
Sweet Stampin' Christmas Oct - anything goes
The Holly and the Ivy #38 - anything Christmas goes


And finally, flowers...


Prima flowers and Heidi Swapp clear sentiment


So while it features paisley, you can see the possibilities are endless with this sketch...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

9 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

You’ve definitely shown the versitility of the sketch! Great job!

Marsha Reed said...

Lovely project! Thanks for joining us at the CASS challenge this month. Marsha DT

life as me said...

Lovely cards, Debbie. I especially like your creativity and the different samples you provided. Your work is always lovely.

Fabiola said...

charmante carte Debbie, moderne et originale, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

AlisonC said...

It'a great when you are feeling creative and the ideas flow. Love how you've used the sketch so many ways. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

Carol L said...

You've shown there are endless possibilities with this sketch and each card has it's own unique look! I think the last one with the red flowers and stitching is my favorite. NJ on all!

Patti said...

Wowzers you were busy these are all GREAT cards Debbie! I don't think I can pick one favorite for me the flower one and the silver one are tied, I love them both!

Melissa Craig said...

Wow! Debbie you went to town with this sketch. Your cards are so awesome! I can't pick a favorite. Those paisleys are cool, the snowflakes are lacy and the flowers are pretty pretty pretty!

sweet art designs said...

Love the pattern. Thank you for taking part in our 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Challenge - Myrna DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...