Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Thankful - TMS #477


Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I'm excited about my card this week because while I'm not an embellishing queen, I tend to struggle with CAS cards.  But I was able to make one that I like!  Once you see the sketch, you'll realize that it is perfect for either category.   Take a look...



I will admit this took a couple of tries before I was happy with the result, but I really like it.  All my elements are stamped with Raisin Boat "Thankful" except for the MME fishtail.  

Challenges... 
CAS-ual Friday CFC #211 - photo inspiration
Crazy for CAS #10 - fall in love/photo inspiration


Here's the awesome sketch...  Can't wait to see what you create!  





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Carol
Jenée
Melissa
Patti

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

9 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Pretty card. Love the simplicity of the design

Amy Brown said...

Lovely wreath card :)

Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jenée said...

This is a very pretty card. Despite you taking three tries (bet the others were pretty too, just not up to your standards, eh?), the result was well worth it. Lovin' the way you've layered the flowers, wreath and fishtail all with stamps. Great interpretation of the sketch.

Lori said...

Debbie - your card is beautiful! I love everything about it!

Carol L said...

I have to agree with you - I struggle to create CAS cards too, but be proud because this turned out to be a very pretty CAS card! Loving that delicate wreath with the sentiment inside!

The Creative Teacup - Yvonne Spikmans - Van Bruggen said...

Beautiful CAS card! Well done and thank you for joining us at Crazy for CAS!

Melissa Craig said...

This is lovely! I took a long time to get to the point where I created CAS cards that didn’t look like I quit before I got started. That wreath is so beautiful.

Quillish said...

What a lovely card. You do CAS so well! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays challenge. Hugs ~ Ishani.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...