Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Gamer birthday - TMS #481

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  

Today is happy birthday to my baby boy!!  Except he's not a baby... he's 17!!!!  That does not seem possible!  He's grown into a fine young man who loves people and the Lord, so we are very thankful! 

He also "loves" gaming!  :)  He'll get a good laugh out of this little guy! 



My image is from Sherri Baldy.  He's colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  My paper is from an old DCWV All About Boys stack.  My sentiment is from Sweet n Sassy Pennant Party.   All panels are cut out using Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A and B.  


Here's our awesome sketch for the week...




Challenges...

Di's Digis - include a sentiment
Crafting with Friends #76 - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy #225 - anything goes
Seize the Birthday #155 - anything goes or opt tags (I did AG)
Love to Craft LTCCB #28 - anything goes


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

12 comments:

Andrea W said...

Your card is terrific and I'm sure your son will love it.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

cute card debbie. looks perfect for a birthday card! Happy 17th Birthday to your son!

Patti said...

Man time does fly doesn't it - my baby boy is 35 now!!!! Gulp - swallow hard I can't believe I said that haha.
This turned out really cute he will love that cute winking big eyed boy :)

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a great card. I love the eye on the character. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Carol L said...

Hah, this little fellow has his eye on all of us! Cute take on the sketch!

Wendy said...

Great card...Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge :)
Wendy xx

Tone K. said...

So cool! Great image! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

Kim said...

What a cute little boy card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

Melissa Craig said...

I don't think they'll ever stop being our babies. This card is so adorable and I'm sure it was loved. Happy birthday to your son.

JoAnn said...

Adorable card. Love the cute image and your coloring. I am sure your son will love it also. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Lori said...

This is such a fun card! I love that you tied the twine around the sentiment strip - it looks great!

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card and cute image perfect for a 17 yrs old!Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
Carol DT x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...