Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Hello - TMS #480

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We're well into fall and winter is on it's way, but I've got a floral, much more spring-ish card for you. :)  



My DP is Pebbles Family Ties.  I used Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, Spellbinders Standard Circles, Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles, Spellbinders Blossom 5, and  Die-Versions "hello" Curly Words.  I cut the word in fun foam and layered it under the cardstock to give some dimension. MS branch punch for the foliage, and a brad from my stash finished it off. 


Here's our sketch...
  


Challenges...
Crafty Cardmakers #222 - lots of layers
Die Cut Divas November - anything goes 


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...



We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers are so pretty and work perfectly together. Great foam sentiment too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Melissa Craig said...

Fantastic card! I love those papers - they are just so pretty and work very together. I love the dimension you added with the sentiment. And now I'm going to check out all those dies you used.

Andrea W said...

That polka dot flower is darling and I love your choice of papers.

Lori said...

I love everything about this card - the colors, the papers, and that flower...just so pretty!

crafty said...

Pretty papers. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers Challenge.
Mary

Arlene said...

Great sketch to use for this card and fun flowers for Fall even if they are flowers. LOL So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.