Wednesday, December 5, 2018

TMS #482 - take two

After finishing my card for yesterday's challenge, I was working on more Christmas cards.  I found a stamp set that I've not inked up yet, then I had the thought to try a nativity die for the 3 elements under the main image of this week's sketch.  This is the result.  I like it!  What do you think?


My sentiment is from Kraftin' Kimmie's Nativity Sentiments.  I cut it out with Spellbinders Classic Squares and inked it with TH tea dye before removing it from the die.  My DP is the Paper Studio Old World Winter.  My ribbon is Paper Studio.  The animals and manger is Die-Versions Nativity Border trimmed down to fit what I needed.   It does look much better IRL.  I'm planning to get some daylight bulbs next trip to WM so that my pics look brighter.

Here's the sketch again...  please come over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and play along!!



Challenges...
Word Art Wednesday #364-#365 - anything goes w/ uplifting sentiment
Merry Little Christmas #5 - anything goes Christmas
Make My Monday #85 - non-traditonal Christmas colours
Simon Says Stamp Monday - B is for... "baby Jesus"
Addicted-to-stamps #169 - Christmas non traditional colours


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!


7 comments:

Marsha said...

Oh, Debbie, I just love this. I really like the brown of the music and then the black silhouette. Very nice.

Carol L said...

I don't like this - I LOVE it! It turned out gorgeous with those silhouette animals!

Darlene said...

Just precious Debbie! Thanks so much for playing in our Merry Little Christmas Challenge! Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you again next month!

Darlene
Merry Little Christmas DT
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely job! What a sweet die cut.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness! Isn't this lovely. This is so pretty.

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card love the stamps you have used thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope that you will join us again
hugs
lorraine x