Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Making the years count - TMS #491

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I'm excited about today's card.  This is my parents' anniversary card... ♥ ♥ 59 years!!!! ♥ ♥   My husband and I are just over halfway there, but I am so thankful for the faithful example of my parents!!  



If you wonder why the bottom looks odd... it wouldn't lay completely flat because it's an easel card!



Straight on...




My sentiment is DRS Counting the Years.  It's cut out with Spellbinders Circles and Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles.  My paper is Crate Paper Bloom. It's embossed with a Lifestyle Crafts EF.  The inside sentiment is Raisin Boat Formal Phrases.  The swirls are Spellbinders Doodle Parts.  Finished off with crinkle ribbon, Prima flowers, Spellbinders Foliage, Die-namites Budding Branch, twine, and a metal charm that's been hanging around my desk for awhile.  


Challenges...
Cuttlebug Mania - marriage (mine is not a wedding card, but "marriage" is in my sentiment plus I think 59 yrs of marriage fits this category!) 
Path of Positivity #66 - anything positive goes + opt twist of love (59 yrs of marriage shows a real and lasting love!  In this day when so many marriages end, I'm thankful that I never once questioned my parents love for each other or for me!)
{PIN}spirational Challenges #232 - photo inspiration (inspired by the flowers)


{FYI, check out this link for a sheet to print to add into your easel card so the recipient knows how to display it...  Easel card "instructions" }


This week, we're playing with Melissa's favorite from 2018... I mirrored it. :)




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

7 comments:

Patti said...

Hi Debbie,

Your parents are going to love this card! I certainly do too, the saying is spot on and the easel style is sooooo cool!

Rose said...

this is beautiful and they are sure to love it!!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

First of all happy anniversary to your parents. 59 years is a long time!

On to the card - I Love that you chose an easel card. the flowers are gorgeous!

LJ - TMS DT

Melissa Craig said...

59 years of marriage! Wow - Congratulations to them. Your card is lovely and I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Andrea W said...

The easel design will make it easy to display your lovely card. It's very pretty and I love that you embossed the pattern paper for extra detail.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful easel card, love the sentiment

Thank you for sharing with us at '{PIN}spirational', I hope we see you joining in with us again
Hugs Shell xx

Suze said...

Pretty anniversary card. Wow - 59 years. Well done to them. Thank you for joining in the Love Challenge at Path Of Positivity.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...