Tuesday, March 12, 2019

God bless us everyone - TMS #494

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!



Yeah, I get that March is kinda weird to be making Christmas cards, but I do try to make all through the year, so I'm ready when December arrives.  It's my hope this year that everyone I send to will get a handmade card. (I need well over 100!) 

My image and paper are all Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used Spellbinders A3 Matting Basics and and unbranded Scallop Stitch dies. I distressed the edges of the main panel with my Distrezz-It-All.  The ribbon and adhesive squares are from my stash.  


Here's our sketch for the week...





Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A wonderful Christmas card! I do love how you used that spot in the sketch for your sentiment. Looks great!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

I love this Christmas card! It's s pretty! The scalloped dies really fit the sketch well!

Hugs ~ LJ

Andrea W said...

Your choice of papers look terrific and I really like the pretty bow. Making Christmas cards early is a great idea, especially if you need 100. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„

Melissa Craig said...

So lovely. I don't think it's weird to make Christmas cards in March. I think it's smart!

Patti said...

I just LOVE this card so much, the papers the stamp everything, it was so perfect for this sketch!!

Lori said...

This is a beautiful Christmas card! I hear ya on making cards all year long. I've been meaning to get started on mine and have yet to do it. I need to get busy with them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...