Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Happy everything - TMS #493

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  We've really enjoyed revisiting out favorites from 2018, but now we're ready to play with all new sketches!!  

Here's my card...




Supplies...
~Cupcake Kidz from Bugaboo
~Spectrum Noir markers
~Crate Paper Pretty Party
~Spellbinders Postage Stamps
~Sweet n Sassy Stamps Pennant Party clear sentiment
~crinkle ribbon (I used crinkle ribbon on a few cards lately... I made several colors a couple of years ago, but they got lost and/or buried under all the extra junk in my craft room misplaced and just recently found! ;)  


Challenges...
Seize the Birthday #160 - make us laugh or anything goes birthday (I did anything goes)
Creative Knockouts #287 - lots of layers
Catch the Bug - March anything goes
As You Like It - one or many layers (and why)  *I usually do multiple layers because I struggle to make a CAS card that looks "finished" to me.  Layers always add interest even as they frame the main image or sentiment.



Here's our sketch...



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

9 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Very cute card! I love the sketch this week!

JoAnn said...

Cute card and cute image. Your coloring looks great. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Andrea W said...

The floral paper is lovely and I really like the Happy Everything sentiment.

Lori said...

This is such a cute card! Love that cute little image.

Patti said...

Haha I know all too well about things getting "misplaced" in just such a way. Sweet, sweet card Debbie I love all your color and paper choices. :)

Melissa Craig said...

Love this so much! You totally inspire me and every time you color on Kraft I have to do a head smack and chastise myself for not ever thinking to do this! So much cuteness.

Annette said...

Awww, she's such a sweetie!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
Lili of the Valley,
Dies to Die For,
Lee Holland Digis,
As You Like It Challenge.

Michelle B. said...

So cute! Beautiful background papers and love the layers! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts. (Sincere apologies for my late comment).

Min said...

This is fabulous! :) Thanks for playing along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenge this week! Be sure to join us tomorrow for our newest Stella Says Sketch Challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst DT Coordinator

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...