Friday, March 1, 2019

Joy to the World - SCC #98

Happy March!  Time for Sparkles Christmas Challenge #98!  Our theme this month is to make a vintage card.  I had so many ideas in my head... none of them came out as planned, but I had finally settled one of the cards I made and even had my blog post all ready.  Then I remembered this die and went a whole new direction.



My BG is Textured Cream Sheet Music from the Paper Studio.  I used Spellbinders Petite Scalloped Circles to cut down the Recollections doily.   My carolers are Die-Versions.  The musical staff is Memory Box Virtuoso Music.  The sentiment is from Sunn Studio Christmas Chapel.  It's cut out with Simon Says Stamp Tiny Tags. Ribbon, flower, and twine are all from my stash.  With the height of the flower, this will definitely need to be hand delivered!! :)


Challenges...
Simon Says Stamp Monday - vintage/past times
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #376 - #377 - anything goes w/ uplifting sentiment
Fab 'n' Funky #429 - feel the music
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - February anything goes
The Holly and the Ivy Christmas #44 - anything Christmas goes
Crimbo Crackers #179 - anything goes Christmas


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!  Please come over and play at Sparkles Christmas Challenge #98!

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Wonderful Christmas card! I love that silhouette and the fun vintage look.

Debbie said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. Love the layers. So elegant too. Hugs xx

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a pretty card, Debbie. I love the silhouette and the music element. I miss Christmas carolling, too. Thanks for sharing in our challenge.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

What wonderful diecuts! A fabulous entry for our 'Feel The Music' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky this week. Thanks for joining in the fun with us! See you again soon we hope. Hugs, Wends xoxo F'n'F DT

Jackie C said...

This has come together beautifully!
Just perfect for the Challenge! Great project! Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at The Holly & The Ivy. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie DT @ TH&TI

Kath Stewart said...

a beautiful vintageproject, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

gil said...

Very beautiful, reminds me of old periods

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...