Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Have a beautiful day - TMS #497

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Today, I've got a pretty simple card that was fun to create...



I used Spellbinder Flourish Impressabilities as a stencil and sponged Memento Potter's Clay ink over it.  My image is a precolored butterfly from Doodle Pantry that I fussy cut.  I used CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles and Spellbinders Petite Ovals dies. 

Challenges...
Word Art Wednesday #380-#381 - anything goes w. uplifting sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - anything goes
Cardz 4 Gals #93 - flora or fauna


- - - - - - -

I was looking at that card and had a thought... "this could make a pretty and simple Christmas card," so I made some. :)



Actually, I made 5...


The ornament has some shimmer
which is very pretty in real life!

Here's the sketch... this one can be CAS or embellished to your hearts content...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Wonderful cards Debbie! Your sponged stencilled background looks lovely with that pretty butterfly.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the stenciled background on the first one and you used the perfect sentiment! Thanks so much for joining us about at Cardz for Galz.
Tammy x

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Oh I really love the color combo on your first card. the background really "pops" with the navy blue border!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Lori said...

All of your cards are so pretty! Love the background you created on the first one and those Christmas cards are simply beautiful!

Melissa Craig said...

This was certainly a great sketch and will be used over and over I'm sure. I love that gorgeous butterfly on top of your inked background. Stencils are my latest desire. I want them all!

Patti said...

Wow, wow, WOW Debbie - your beautiful butterfly card and all those Christmas cards!

Andrea W said...

That butterfly is so pretty and the stenciled background looks fantastic. This was definitely a fun sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...