Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Smile!

My second post of the day. :)  Scroll down for my Tuesday Morning Sketches post.

I've been playing around with heat embossing to make backgrounds.  Most of them end up in the trash, but I was happy with this one.


(Unfortunately, this looks kind of dull.  The color has a bit more teal tint to it.  I apologize for my poor photography skill! It really is very pretty IRL!)

My flower is Oops a Daisy! from Raisin Boat.  I cut my cardstock with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics, then I stamped the flower several times in Versamark.  I carefully put white embossing powder just on one flower and clear embossing powder on the rest then heat set.  The "smile" die cut is just the word from Technique Tuesday Layered Smile. 


Challenges...
Make My Monday #99 - begins with B (my Blossoms and Background)
Simon Says Stamp Monday - make your own background
CAS(E) this Sketch #328 - case the sketch (this sketch inspired what I did to make my BG)


Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed day!!


1 comment:

Allison Clark said...

Hi Debbie, I think it's a love CAS card you have created! I love the teal with white! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, hugs XoX Alli C - DT