Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Birthday cupcake - TMS #518

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's my card for this week...


My image is Birthday Cupcake from the Paper Shelter. It's colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  My paper is all scraps except for the blue panel behind the framed image that I created with Stampabilities Distress Background rubber stamp, clear embossing powder, and TH faded jeans ink.

And here's our fun sketch...



Got a really busy week so this is short and sweet, but still want to say...

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Really fun birthday card. That cupcake is super cute oozing all that icing!

Andrea W said...

Your layers look terrific and I love the polka dot paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...