Tuesday, September 24, 2019

thank you - TMS #522

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I made my card this week using stuff that was out and laying around on my craft table (except the dots)...


My DP is Crate Paper Blossom.  The flowers are all Prima, and the sentiment was sitting there having been previously stamped and die cut, so I don't remember where the clear sentiment is from. 

Here's our sketch for the week... (I am going to make more from this... I think using snowflakes would make a great Christmas card!)



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

2 comments:

Andrea W said...

It's always fun to use the supplies already handy on our crafting tables. You're card is lovely!

Melissa Craig said...

This looks so fantastic. What a great use of those mulberry flowers that we all still have in our stash.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...