Tuesday, October 29, 2019

God bless us everyone - TMS #527

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Still working on Christmas cards, so I've got a couple today...





Our church has done "A Christmas Carol" many times, and my husband plays Scrooge.  He's so good at it!!  :)  A few years ago, I bought Graphic 45 Christmas Carol cling stamps and paper, so I could make cards for the cast.  I haven't done a lot with them since, so I figured it was time to dust them off.  

Here's my Scrooge and I.  Isn't he cute? ;)  (This is from the last time we did it a couple of years ago, but we're doing it again this year, so I'm excited even though I don't have a part.)





Here's our fun sketch...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What lovely Christmas cards! Love the sketch!

Donna said...

Two beautiful cards Debbie. Love that Scrooge silhouette with the sentiment. Great takes on the sketch. Your picture with Scrooge is wonderful!

Lisa Lynn said...

Both of your cards are adorable. I'm sure that the cast appreciates your cards. So sorry that you have to married to "Scrooge", lol. Looks like he really fits the part.

Andrea W said...

Such a fun event to make cards for and you found the perfect stamp set. Terrific cards!

Melissa Craig said...

Love these Dicken's inspired cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...