Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Merry Christmas - TMS #526

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Time is flying, so I have more Christmas cards to share...



My image is Raisin Boat Snow Animals.  My DP is Carta Bella Snow Fun.  I hand cut the tag, but the Raisin Boat Formal Phrases sentiment is cut using Kat Scrapiness Stitched Fishtail Banners. My ribbon is from Hobby Lobby. 


I had stamped and heat embossed a couple of sentiment/images, so I used them up on this sketch, too...

I don't know why I don't heat emboss
with colors more often.  I love it!!! 


The ornament and sentiment are from Sum More Fun's Tangled Tinsel.  My paper is scraps.  I embossed with CB Swiss Dots.  Ribbon and bow from my stash.

Here's our fun sketch...




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW, you made three beautiful cards. Your snowbear is just too cute. Love the embossing on your other two cards which looks so elegant.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Love all three cards! especially the first one! Glad you liked the sketch !

Andrea W said...

The stitched banner fit your sentiment perfectly and I love the gingham bow. Darling Christmas card!

Patti said...

I love both these Debbie I completely agree with you about the colored embossing I was thinking the same thing the other day but have I done it yet? Nope! Thank you so much for the inspiration!

Melissa Craig said...

All are fantastic cards. I love the snowbear, so cute. And yes, heat embossing is always a great look.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...