Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Snowy Christmas - TMS #529

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I've got an easy card for you today... I let my stash do all the work for me...


Easy peasy -- I used Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa DP, a Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa tag (snowman), Scalloped Stitched Rectangles from Cheapo Dies, CottageCutz Stitched Rectangles, Raisin Boat clear sentiment, and Kat Scrappiness Fishtail Banner (ends cut off).  

Here's our fun sketch.  The stripes behind the image element are perfect for using washi tape, but I didn't have any suitable, so let my striped paper do the work. :)



 
Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

5 comments:

Andrea W said...

Your stash came together perfectly for this lovely Christmas card.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your snowman is just adorable. Love how your card turned out.

Dorothy S said...

Cute card = stitching is always a nice special touch.
Thank you for the comment on my card I am glad you liked the paper. I am so happy with that purchase.

Patti said...

Love your background paper and your sweet snowman!

Melissa Craig said...

So cute! I love the snowman and the paper is so sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...