Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Happy Christmas - TMS #533

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  I'e got another Christmas card to show you... not because I needed to make another, but because this image has been on my table for awhile.  I finally colored it and used it! 



My image is a digi from From the Heart Stamps (a shop now closed) that I colored with  my Spectrum Noir markers and a white gel pen.  My DP is Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol.  The snowflakes are a MS punch.  

Here's our sketch by Andrea... 



Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie your card is adorable with the snowman and snowflakes. It looks great on the kraft.

Patti said...

That image is sooooo cute Debbie!! I love the snowflakes in place of some of the circles and the cozy country feel of your card.

Melissa Craig said...

This is so pretty! I love coloring on Kraft cardstock. It's just so effective.

Andrea W said...

Such a sweet Christmas card! Snowflakes worked perfectly with the sketch and I adore the cute snowman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...