Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Snowpeople TP - TMS #535

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This week is our Annual Anything Goes challenge!  Literally... anything goes!!   And this challenge lasts for 2 weeks, so you have until January 5 to link up your creation.  

But first, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!  May the Christ of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy!! 

Now on to the challenge... I've got embroidered toilet paper to show you!! :)



Aren't they cute??!?  This is so fun!  If you do machine embroidery but have never embroidered on TP, I encourage you to do it.  It's so fun and there are so many awesome designs just for TP.  You can use just about any 4x4 design that is not too dense.  

I discovered it is best to hoop the stabilizer and pin the TP to it.  I have hooped the TP, but pinning helps keep it from tearing.



I made several different designs for a craft show earlier this fall. Some of them are so funny!  This makes a great gag gift or a fun gift for that person who has everything! 




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Well I was wondering how you made these! That is so cool! They are a lot of fun and it's actually quite a useful gift! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

These are so stinking cute! :)

Merry Christmas! LJ

Lisa Lynn said...

Debbie that is hilarious. I actually gave some as a gift, but just put a note inside, lol. My co-worker that got it in our gift exchange just loved it and another asked what I put on the notes so she could make some also. Your idea is wonderful!

Melissa Craig said...

I have never heard of embroidering on toilet paper before. So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...