Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Swirl ornament - TMS #532

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!



My card is pretty simple, but still pretty, IMHO.  My paper, which doubles as my sentiment, is First Edition A Christmas Story.  The ornament is Memory Box Swirl Ornament, and my bow is a gold fiber from my stash.  Simple but elegant.

I actually made 3 cards with our sketch using different shapes for the corner element... the ornament above, a tree, and a circle.





Here's our sketch... 




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

8 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, all 3 of these are beautiful, Debbie! Your swirly ornament is gorgeous and I love the gold bow! Pretty paper too! Loving those sweet birds on your poinsettia-patterned card, so cute!

Andrea W said...

All three cards are wonderful but I especially adore those cute birds.

Donna said...

All 3 are great takes on the sketch, Debbie. And it's a fun sketch. I don;t need any more Christmas cards so I'm trying to beef up my birthday collection. Guess I should try this out. Thanks for the inspiration!

Patti said...

Wow, wow, wow I LOVE all three of your cards! Such a great idea to try all those different cutouts!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wow you really put this sketch to the test with coming up with three gorgeous designs.

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

beautiful card. that ornament die is gorgeous In gold!

Hugs ! LJ

Migdalia said...

All are beautiful!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Melissa Craig said...

This is such an elegant card - the touch of gold is breath-taking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...