Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Warmest wishes - TMS #539

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  This past Christmas, I gave/sent over 120 handmade cards.  Not sure if I'll be able to do that again this year, but I'm trying to work on my stash early.  



This was fun and very easy to make.  The mittens are stickers that I've had forever!  I think I got these the first year I started making scrapbooks... in 2005!!!  I had to add some glue to them because the adhesive was so old. :D  
I had a bit of trouble finding paper that matched them, but this page from Crate Paper Peppermint worked.  The sentiment is from SSS Build A Snowman and cut out with Die-versions Stitched Circles.  

Here's our sketch... this is Lisa's favorite from last year... (sketch #507)




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those mittens are just adorable. So glad that you were able to use something from your stash....now you can buy something new, lol.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is super sweet! Fun take on the sketch and TFS!

Patti said...

Holy cow I think all this came out absolutely wonderful Debbie! Don’t you love when you use something you,ve had for so long my goodness that’s like 15 years right!?!? Haha I so can relate to that! And I agree with Lisa Lynn now you get to go buy something else LOL

Melissa Craig said...

Absolutely adorable! I thought you might have made those mittens - they are so cute and perfect for this card sketch. Nicely done!

Andrea W said...

First, I'm totally impressed that you sent 120 handmade Christmas cards, that's wonderful. From the photo the colors in the background paper work perfectly with the mittens. Your card turned out super cute.

A.Rose said...

Wonderful card. The blues and greens are so comforting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...