Tuesday, January 14, 2020

You're sew sweet - TMS #537

Happy Tuesday to you!  It's time for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  



My image and sentiment are clear stamps from Neat & Tangled "Crafting is My Jam." My DP is Recollections Regent Street.  I used Spellbinders Classic Squares and A2 Matting Basics.  The "tape measure" is an adhesive tape that I've had forever.  I added tiny buttons from Buttons Galore & More for the dot element. 



This week's sketch is my favorite from last year...  (This was #501.)




Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to go check out the creations from the TMS DT...

Andrea
Kitty
Lisa Lynn

We'd love to have you play along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

6 comments:

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

Hi Debbie!

I absolutely love that washi tape you used! Such a vintage feel!

XOXO LJ

Andrea W said...

The sentiment is wonderful and I love the vintage paper.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is gorgeous and great pick on the sketch. Those little buttons are perfect.

Patti said...

Wow, I love the tape measure tape—-it reminded me I have measuring tape ribbon that I need to use! You ALWAYS pull off vintage so perfectly Debbie!!

Migdalia said...

A wonderful card!! Great sketch!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

Melissa Craig said...

I love this card and it's sewing theme. Love the tape measure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...